Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today is "Coloring Crayola Day"...

"Colors are the smiles of nature."-- Leigh Hunt
Anyone who knows me well knows I LOVE to color:)
I especially love new crayons...
new Crayola Crayons.
My favorite is the box of 64...
so many colors...vibrant & beautiful.
I have quite a few boxes of crayons.
Once they are no longer sharp/pointy...
I want new ones!

Fortunately I took an Art class in college and...
learned some fun techniques for using my
"old" crayons:)
I do not have "crayon" pictures to share,
but I do have these beautiful pictures from the
Tulip Festival.
It is up in Skagit County here in Washington.
We took Sheena a couple of years ago...
we plan to take Rachel this April...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Lori ~ these are beautiful! We actually went last year while we were visiting JOH for the first time! :) I had such a HORRIBLE cold, but even through all of that I was able to enjoy this beautiful place! Thanks for reminding me of it and what a special time in our lives it represents. :)
Have fun!!! :)
Jamie