The "Countdown to the MOUSE" is almost over! We leave for Disneyland tomorrow morning! Mommy is so not ready:)...but I will be. Lots to do today...packing, packing, packing...beach towels and sunscreen and sandals oh, my! Hoping for a no-stress, fun, relaxing vacation. Maybe we should not have chosen Southern California and Disney in July, huh? Well...we'll do our best:). This Mommy has the packing list in her head...now to just get it all in the suitcase. I did do one silly thing today...probably more than one but this one stands out:)...I cancelled Rachel's portrait session at Sears last week due to the Tahoe "breaking" and rescheduled it for...yep...today! at 3pm. I'm trying to see it as a nice little break from the packing and cleaning...we'll see if she's in the mood for picture-taking. I may have too many outfits planned. I usually only do one or two, but with our cool weathert and all her adorable summer clothes, I thought we'd at least take pictures in them:)...
Well, the photo session at Sears took a lot longer than I thought it would, but here is a preview of how good Rachel's pictures turned out. I made a little collage of her in the Minnie Mouse pillowcase dress...so cute...had to share...lots of great patriotic cutie pics and bathing suit and sundress...Mommy is quite happy even though I was there forever...actually called Frank to come pick Rachel up as the appointment was just dragging on...busy place today...need to go finish packing...








2 comments:
hope you have a wonderful wonderful time!! :) enjoy your time and i hope it's not to warm. :)
say hi to mickey for us! :)
have a wonderful, memory making trip lori.....hoping the weather is great, crowds are small....but regardless the three of you will have a special time i am sure!
hugs,
kimberly
Post a Comment