Thursday, July 16, 2009

Peanut Butter is Yummy!

The introduction of "peanut butter" seemed to be a big hit this evening:)...Rachel ate all her little graham cracker pieces that I put a tiny bit of peanut butter on, licked the spoon, drank some juice and signed for "more, please!". Who can blame her...peanut butter IS yummy...especially on graham crackers. We'll have to try it on apple slices next! A few pictures of a delicious snacktime...I think that look I'm getting in the last picture is a result of the words, "That's all the graham crackers for tonight, Rachel, but you can have some peaches"...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

yes ~ peanut butter is yummy and well worth waiting for! :) she's such a cutie Lori.......you're so good at taking pictures of these milestone moments. :)

Chris, Molly, and Baby said...

I get that look about mini vanilla wafers! Virginia wakes up signing more please and then says a jumbled cookie. I'm afraid it's all my fault because they are a huge weakness for me too! She is adorable!