I have several posts I'd like to do to get "caught up", but I have not been feeling well for about a week. So just some random thoughts/photos for now. I will post pictures from Rachel's other two Sear's photo shoots, our Houston trip, our trip to the Apple Farm and our almost trip to the Pumpkin Patch which turned into a fun little trip to Starbuck's instead due to too much rain and mud! I hope you will enjoy these and check back soon...
One afternoon, after Gymboree Class, Rachel and I were browsing around Pottery Barn Kids...just for fun. It is "kid-friendly" for her to play a little while Mommy browses. It was so funny. When we walked in the door she immediately started backing up and shook her head "no"! We had been in there before and she liked it, so I did not know what was wrong. I looked behind me and had to just laugh...there was a very real looking, very tall...much taller than Rachel...Rocking Horse! Well, she wasn't having any part of it! I even picked her up and took her over to it so she could pet it...nope...clung to Mama:)...
This is Rachel with her new, adorable Teddy Bear.
His name is Oatmeal and he is one special bear.
You see, half of what you pay for him goes to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
Rachel has several Teddy Bears, but I just could not resist...
I guess she wasn't in the mood?!
she and Sheena were hanging out in the doorway...
reading and mugging for the camera...
Oh, this was sweet and the photos truly do not do the experience justice. I was trying really hard not to get other kiddos in the pictures and it was hard to do in our Gymboree music class. Our current lesson plan music is "The Beatles"! Mama's having FUN with this one:). Here we are doing a "dance" to "Yellow Submarine". The kiddos each got a small hula hoop to use as their submarine. We traveled in a circle in our submarines moving to the music and the teacher filled the room with bubbles...so cute! The little ones really seemed to have a good time.
I LOVE the sweet look on Rachel's face as she listens to directions and for the movement and music to begin...
or green in Rachel's case;)...
on the sofa
watching The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...
(I have to admit that I love that show...
"Oh, Toodles!")
watching Rachel and her Daddy hanging together, reading together, playing together etc...
warms my heart, brings tears to my eyes...
makes me so happy...







2 comments:
Lori
Thank you~ I just love Kim, I met her and her sweet hubby on their little road trip through Cali. and I have very special place in my heart for Jamie, and I AM A HUGE Milo fan, he was born on my birthday =) my brother was my everything and its been especially hard on me, but that night my brother left this world, I came home and something told me to look at Jamie's blog and their I saw Mr. Milo's little face looking back at me, and I needed that. Your little angel is sooooooo beautiful. Thank you for coming by.
Hugs~
Annette
lori ~ she is just adorable and very obviously the light of her mommy and daddy's lives. these children that we waited so long for are just extra special and will never want for more love in their lives. :)
she is so smart and turning into such a little girl! (not a baby anymore). :) what a fun stage to be sharing with your little angel baby. :)
Post a Comment