Sunday, November 15, 2009

Photo Session 3 (July/August)

We are scheduled for another photo session at Sears on Friday, and I just realized that I have not shared all the Summer ones we did. I actually have the pictures from the May through September photo sessions spread out all over the table right now. I am trying to decide what to send to whom:). It's hard when you get behind. The following are some of my absolute favorite photos of Rachel. We were very happy with them...


Daisy Darling

This is the look that makes us laugh:)...we call it "mean look" but some call it "stink eye" which is just too funny:)...she likes to do it until you do it back then laughs...

Tutu Cutie

Mommy's favorite...

Ready to run!

Precious profile...

Just adorable...

Little collage... I loved these so much and decided to have four of them made in 8x10 (sepia tones) to frame for Rachel's nursery.
She wouldn't stay put, so the photographer brought out a pillow and mesh curtain. Rachel loved it and immediately started playing "Peek a Boo" with us. We came up with this little collage... A frilly, girly-girl look...

3 comments:

Lea said...

Lori, she is so sweet! I just want to scoop her up and give her kisses!

Jamie said...

these are just adorable lori! she is such a little cutie ~ i LOVE the ones in the tutu also. i'm sure they look beautiful on her wall. :)

Ashley said...

Absolutely adorable! My favorite is the one grouchy face in the daisy outfit and I love the tutu pictures (I am obsessed with tutus).

She's precious!