Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday...





5 comments:

Carissa said...

I love the idea of this "wordless wednesday".

These pictures are so adorable. I love her crocs. SO CUTE! And the rainforest stroller and crib. HOW CUTE! I didn't know they made doll size....we got the rainforest swing for Bennett when he was a baby and I Loved it. (even though Bennett refused to sit in it)

Ashley said...

Adorable as always! That is a serious set of babydoll toys.

Jamie said...

what a purple little cutie pie!! :) she is such a happy little girl ~ must be how much love she gets from her mommy and daddy! :)

TAB said...

My goodness she is getting so tall and she has more hair..... they change so fast. She is growing into a pretty little girl from an adorable baby. Purple is her color

Christine and Stephen said...

I LOVE LOVE the crocs!!!!