Our Little Family!
Monday, March 29, 2010
More Birthday Party Photos...
I cannot believe it is almost time for another "Wordless Wednesday" and I have not had a chance to share the rest of the birthday photos! It truly has been pretty busy around here. We just spent two days getting Rachel's Birthday and Easter photos done at Sears. Two days! Long story, but I am pretty happy with them:). So...back to the party talk...after the Birthday Lunch, cake and presents, we headed up to the Observation Deck to look at the amazing sights surrounding us! We could not have asked for a more beautiful day. Wow! I must admit, I was so busy taking pictures of Rachel lugging her new life-size Gymbo everywhere that I did not go out and take pictures of the views. I did manage to share some of the previous shots prior to her birthday though. Um, they haven't changed much since the last time we were up in The Space Needle:). So the following are some small group shots and several of Rachel carrying Gymbo around. She is so determined to carry him everywhere despite how much bigger he is than her and she is usually giggling and/or grunting the entire time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love her sweet genuinely happy and excited smile to have her Gymbo!
Post a Comment