Our table! I kept it very simple this year. A big thank you to Rachel's Grandma Fran for the bunnies in the background.
She loves them and they made it more festive:)...
When they got home I had the strawberry dessert in the fridge, the ham was in the oven and the salad, asparagus and potatoes were all ready! I ran up to do my hair and look more "human"...and we were ready! We ate dinner and while I was cleaning up Frank ran up to pack! Rachel stayed in her high chair and just chatted with me. Then it was time to color our eggs! Fun...well...kind of...I never seem to get the best coloring kit. I followed the directions and wanted to do the marbled ones. That meant dissolving tablets in vinegar, then adding water then adding vegetable oil! Seriously, vegetable oil? Will things ever feel not greasy again?!
Rachel really got into the egg coloring this year!
without actually looking at me!
There's a smile!
Um, this is non-toxic, right?!
Unfortunately it kind of bombed:)...that always seems to happen when I cut a recipe in half.
It tasted delicious but did not look quite like it should have...the jello did not set up properly.
Mugging!
The face she made when she must have bitten into a tart strawberry was priceless though.
I so wish I would have gotten a picture of that!







No comments:
Post a Comment