honoring an online friend and her amazing blog. She is one of several who inspired me to begin my "Dreams Do Come True" blog when Rachel was turning one last year. She has a beautiful little one, Miss Virginia, who is just two weeks older than Rachel! She is also the Mommy to an Angel, Baby June Marie, who left her Mommy's and Daddy's arms after just a few short weeks to be in Heaven. Sweet Baby June had something called SMA. This is something I never knew anything about until this little one was diagnosed.
August is SMA Awareness Month. SMA is Spinal Muscular Atrophy. Baby June's Mommy and my online blogging friend, Molly, is amazing in her strength, compassion and the love she has for her two daughters. She is tireless in her advocacy for SMA research and awareness. Please read her story and keep their family in your prayers.
Hugs to Molly and Virginia Grace...
http://bootsieandbull.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
So happy to see this Lori!
Lori Thank You SO MUCH for this!! I can't even tell you how much it means to me for you to be a warrior in raising awareness of SMA.
You are such a beautiful person and Mother and an amazing friend. :)
I just melt into an emotional mess when I see how much sweet June means to so many people.
Post a Comment