So many pictures, so much to say, so little time! I cannot believe how long it has been since my last post! And I have so many GREAT photos from Disneyland! I also cannot believe how quickly the time is passing now. The holidays are coming way too fast! Of course, I am a little behind and feeling a tad overwhelmed. Just like always:). I have this idea of how I want things to be, what I want to do and sometimes need to realize that I am only one person, now with a little one to chase after, and that it is going to be special no matter what the little details are. I keep telling myself to "just enjoy...just enjoy...just enjoy and have fun and lock the sweet memories in forever. (new mantra maybe?)
So...I have lots of holiday related posts to share already...some snow pics from late November, decorating pictures and stories, Christmas Tree Farm story and pics, Rachel's Santa visit, cookie baking etc...
With all that in mind, I am going to do one more Disney post and share the Princess pictures! Then Christmas Eve I'll start sharing the holiday tales...Let's just say I have enough "outtakes" from trying to get the pics for the Christmas card this year to make a photo book!
Little family shot by the Castle
the morning of our
Princess Lunch
at Ariel's Grotto!
Rachel & Mommy on the horse-drawn trolley?
We enjoyed that!
Our little princess...
with her olives on her fingers!
Daddy giving two thumbs up to
Rachel's fear of Prince Charming!
Beautiful Belle!
Her dress was amazing!
When she had her back to us,
Rachel could not stop touching it!
Stunning Cinderella!
She was so lovely!
I love these shots of her and Rachel together...
Pretty Sleeping Beauty!
Her stop was quick,
but we had the wonderful surprise of
spending time with her at our hotel!
And finally...
Sweet Snow White!
She seemed delighted to make
Rachel's acquaintance.
They just stared at each other
and it was the cutest thing...
Hug!
Precious!
Rachel couldn't take her eyes off of her,
so we were lucky to get this shot.
After lunch, we headed back to our hotel and...
LOOK what we found in the lobby!
Chip, Dale, Sleeping Beauty, Pluto and Goofy!
(the pics just deleted itself so I am listing them)
Chip, Dale, Sleeping Beauty, Pluto and Goofy!
(the pics just deleted itself so I am listing them)
OMGoodness, it was awesome!
Rachel had them all to herself for quite some time.
Rachel kept Goofy at a distance,
but he did eventually come over
and we got a photo and some video.
Rachel went around (one sock on and one bare foot!) and
hugged everyone when it was time to go,
but she passed on Goofy!
(he is rather large and kind of intimidating!)
Darn, two of my pictures just disappeared here!
Grrr...Anyway, Sleeping Beauty was in the picture that just removed itself from my post.
I do love this one though!
Rachel could not stop lookikng at them all...
well, neither could I!
So much fun!
It really is the
"Happiest Place on Earth"
much of the time!







2 comments:
oh wow! looks like SOOOOOO much fun!! so incredibly precious! :)can't wait to take milo one day ;)
Oh the pictures of R and the princesses together just brought tears to my eyes (especially the ones with Snow White)! How amazing that must have been for her and for you! And I loved the "thumbs up" from daddy - ha!
Post a Comment