Wow! January 1, 2011!!!
Happy New Year!
2011!!! Really???
I say it all the time...
but it is true...
time is just going way to fast now!
I'll have to think about
some highlights from 2010
to post soon, but for now we just want to
wish everyone a
Safe
Healthy
Prosperous
Happy
Happy New Year!
May the new year bring
many wonderful things
for our friends and family!
I am very grateful to have mine here
this year to celebrate the holiday season with us.
I will miss them
very much
when they head home tomorrow morning.
The week went way too fast (of course).
What a nice one is has been though!
Leaving my dear blog readers with a few
recent pics from our
holiday photo session...
Our Little Snow Princess...
Have a simply beautiful day!
Oh...
and may the
Ducks win the National Championship
and our Buckeyes win the Sugar Bowl!
(Yes, I am cheering for the local Ducks
but only because they are not playing our Buckeyes!)










2 comments:
Happy New Year!! I love the snow pictures! :)
Happy New Year, Lori and Rachel! What a sweet snowflake dress!
Post a Comment