Sunday, May 6, 2012

Our Little "Princess"...

Sharing some of the "Princess" pictures we had taken of Rachel when we went in for the Easter photos. She told us last year, "When we go to Disneyland again I want to wear a dress like Belle's because it is yellow and my favorite color is yellow, Mommy!" So when Frank said we should take her down for her 4th birthday this year, Momma hustled and found a Belle dress! It was darling and she was so happy with the color, of course. I couldn't resist getting some pictures taken...
She loves wearing her princess dresses!
She has alreaady told me that
she LOVES Princess Tiana now.
Looks like next year's dress may be green!
I must admit I love the response
that she gives sometimes
when people say she is a princess
or ask her if she is a princess...
She'll politely tell them,
"No, I'm not a princess...
I'm just dressed up like one." 
Our sweet girl..
she is absolutely a little princess
in mine and her Daddy's eyes,
but it is good to not let it change her sweetness...

1 comment:

Nepsi said...

Careful... that is a gateway dress! We started with one and now we have a whole collection and Vi points at pictures of the princesses and says I have that one but I don't have THAT ONE... like wink wink nudge nudge I want that one too. Sigh. :)