"Take nothing but pictures,
Leave nothing but footprints,
Kill nothing but time."
(author unknown)
I came across these beautiful words which led to some reflection about "Earth Day". The words are few but powerful, and I soon found myself searching through my folders of photos. I found some fairly recent ones from places where we "took pictures, left footprints, and killed a little time". What follows is a photographic celebration of Mother Earth's mystery, elegance and extraordinary beauty...
A sunset in Newport News, Virginia
Snoqualmie Falls...and a rainbow:)...
in Washington...
in Washington...
Our walk around Greenlake...near Seattle...
At Greenlake...
Mt. Rainier...as seen from Gig Harbor, Washington...
Deception Pass Bridge...Washington...
Deception Pass...
A lighthouse on San Juan Island...
Curious Sheena...
what is everyone looking at?
Whales!!!
Whalewatching on San Juan Island...
June 2007
An eaglet on San Juan Island...
perhaps also Whalewatching...
A photo as we headed into Glacier Bay on our Alaskan Cruise...
Our 15th Wedding Anniversary
August 28, 2007
At Greenlake...
Mt. Rainier...as seen from Gig Harbor, Washington...what is everyone looking at?
Whalewatching on San Juan Island...
June 2007
perhaps also Whalewatching...
Our 15th Wedding Anniversary
August 28, 2007








2 comments:
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL LORI!! I loved looking at these photos. :) Beautiful mother earth! Thanks so much for sharing!! :)
yes....absolutely beautiful....some of those places i have shared also....and they brought back sweet memories!
hugs,
kimberly
Post a Comment