So...I put this little skirt outfit on Rachel this morning...it reads "It's A Happy Day!" on the front. I love these little cotton "Okie Dokie" pieces from JCP. They are soft, colorful, too cute, and look so comfy. We are having a little "trouble" with size though. I bought both the little skirt (with attached diaper cover) and the onesie in a size 6/9 months...the onesie is just a little big but not bad. The skirt literally falls off! Our little peanut must have one terrific metabolism because she eats...a lot! and her clothes seem to just get bigger on her. So, I'm not sure what to do. Maybe I should have bought the 3/6 month, but then it would be too short on her??? Da-Da doesn't want her showing too much leg! Maybe I need to learn to sew:)
The girls and I went for a little ride to get Mommy a Starbuck's Green Iced Tea
and to pick up a few things at Lowe's...
When I saw her in this outfit...these words immediately came to mind...
"You are my Sunshine,
My only Sunshine,
You make me Happy,
When skies are gray.
You'll Always know, Dear,
How much I Love You,
Please don't take
My Sunshine away!"







2 comments:
are you kidding me?? 3/6 and 6/9 month onesies and she's over a year? :) She's a tiny little baby girl. Milo is already pushing it into 6 month onesies and he's 4 months old! I must have a chunky monkey on my hands. :)
Those photos are so stinkin cute Lori! :) She's just a little princess....
happy day!!! what a little sweetheart.....! surely brought a smile to my day!
hugs,
kimberly
Post a Comment