Wishing all the Daddys out there a
Very Special & Happy Father's Day!
One of my most favorite things to do
is to watch Rachel and her Da-Da together.
He is such a good Daddy...
loving, nurturing, caring, gentle, protective, fun...
just all around the BEST!
I love you, Sweetheart! I hope you enjoy your day.
Your "Girls" light up every time they see the Da-Da...
so fun to watch...
First time holding our daughter...
Tulip Festival 2009
Daddy & His Girls 
Yesterday...
I'd also like to wish a Happy Father's Day to my Dad!
We had a nice conversation on the phone today.
It is hard to be so far away and miss
celebrating special days like this with my family.
It made me happy to hear that Dad did spend the
day with some family members, his brothers,
having a picnic at my aunt & uncles house
honoring all the dad's including my grandfather!
Happy Father's Day, Dad!
We love you and miss you!
Rachel with Grandpa & Mommy
Rachel & her Grandpa
My Grandpa & Me







2 comments:
happy father's day!! :) I'm sure they just keep getting better. :) enjoy your day that you so deserve! :)
happy daddy's day to your hubby, lori....know it is so full of joy!
hugs,
kimberly
Post a Comment