Friday, August 28, 2009

17 Years Ago Today...

Frank and I got married!
Wow! 17 Years!
(We have actually been together for 23:))
Happy Anniversary, Frank!
You are my true love, my friend,
my happiness, my hope,
my strength, my rock,
my past, my present, my future.
I Love You, Sweetheart!
You are such a Wonderful Husband and Daddy!

Remember our Wedding Program?

“No sooner met but they looked;

no sooner looked but they loved;

no sooner loved but they sighed;

no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason;

no sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy”

~William Shakespeare

And...sending special Anniversary Wishes
to my Parents!
Happy Anniversary, Dad & Mom!
Thank you for sharing your special day with us!
It has been a good day for the two of you, and I always hoped it would be for us too!
(photos coming soon...need to scan:) no digital cameras that I know of back then:)...just wanted to get the words out there on the right day:)...it's been a busy one so far!)

2 comments:

kimberly said...

happy happy anniversary you two........how wonderful to share your parents day also....
hugs,
kimberly

Jamie said...

happy anniversary!! :)(to ALL of you!! :))
hope your day is wonderful and full of all the things you love most! :)
enjoy!!