Monday, August 17, 2009

Another Photo Shoot! (June)

WooHoo...more pictures from our photo sessions:)...these are the ones we had taken the day before we left for Disneyland. That was crazy:)...too many outfit changes, but we took a break in the middle to get some dinner so that helped. After dinner, Rachel did great...even seemed to be having fun as you will see in the bathing suit photos. I took outfits that we were taking on our trip as it made it easy...assemble the outfit...take photos...bring home and put right into the suitcase! Hope you enjoy them. (Just a note for family and friends I send photos to...I have not even had a chance to cut these apart yet! Will do so and send some soon...if you have a favorite...let me kow...I have a bunch and can also order more from the CD:))


This first one was where the photographer was showing me an effect she could do. It's kind of neat how she brought out the red in the pics...
Rachel in her little Minnie Mouse pillowcase dress...
A close-up...
Since we were going to be at Disneyland for the 4th of July...we had a little fun with a patriotic theme. This was the response I got to trying to get her to wave the flag!
One of the profile poses this Mommy loves so much...
"All-American Cutie"...
"You're A Grand Old Flag..."
Patriotic Baby...
Another close-up...
Getting ready for some "fun in the sun!"...
Always gotta have a little "Baby-tude"...
I wish I could remember what prompted this look! I think she was feeling triumphant as Mommy was working up quite a sweat trying to keep her on the photo"spot"!A little help from Mommy:)...to keep her on the set that is!...
Beach background:)...
I was singing "Pat-a-Cake" and this is where she was marking it with a "B"...
A little montage of some favorites from the beachy session...

5 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute!! I love the black and white with the red dress, the close up with the fabulous head band and her hand in her mouth,and the one with the sunglasses. Love it!

Cresent Moon said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Your daughter is beautiful and her smile just lights up your day!!! I too love finding new blogs!!! Can't wait to read more on your blog...

Jamie said...

oh these are just adorable! :) i love the minnie mouse dress ~looks so comfy! also the "4th of july" them since that's my birthday!! :) great job little Rachel!! :)

kimberly said...

as always....so cute....she looks like she really enjoys being in front of that camera! :-)
hugs,
kimberly

Lea said...

She is just a doll! And she's SO good at camera shoots! Can you believe I've NEVER taken my kids to have portraits? Maybe for their 1st b-day?
Lea