Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rachel's Favorite's! (part two)

Just pictures tonight...
Remote Controls!
Rachel just discovered how to open and close the garage door. You can't see it, but the remote is in her hand. She and Daddy think it's pretty funny!
Walks!
My "reward" at the end of a nice, long walk...

Oh, how she LOVES her drum!
Uncle Jamie would be SO proud:)...


More "ball"pictures!
I was singing the "I roll the ball to you..."
song from her Gymboree class...
Ths is the adorable, hilarious pose I see every time she is waiting for the ball to roll back to her...
It's almost as big as she is...and she just loves it and carries it all over... Spaghetti & Meatballs!

For some reason I have not really given this to her except maybe once before? She loves her Aunt Amy's lasagna recipe, so I thought she'd like this...and she does!Yes, she is in her jammies:)...I gave her a bath and put her jammies on super early (after afternoon nap) that day so she could just play. They have great grippies on the bottom for walking and it was a really cold day (not complaining:)). Note to self: don't do this again when serving spaghetti and meatballs:)...

No comments: