Whew! I needed a break. Today has been a very productive day regarding my cleaning to-do list! If only I made every day this productive. I decided that before tackling the pile of ironing I would post some pictures, especially after talking to Frank who mentioned there was not a new one last night. Rachel and Sheena's sweet daddy loves to see the pics of his girls when out of town. I actually have quite a few pictures I want to share, so I will have to divide them up over several days. These are some of Rachel's favorite things...
Balls!
I have picked up several in different sizes after seeing how much she loves the large container of balls at Gymboree. She is so cute with them. Here is when she was just getting used to the largest one...more to come in another post...
The coasters in the living room!
She carries several of them everywhere she goes.
(of course, she knows to put her sippy cup on one in the family room:))
She came over to me the other day and gave me one. I took it and said "thank you" then looked over at Sheena lying on the floor and laughed. There was a coaster right in front of Sheena on the floor by her nose. I guess Rachel was passing them out to everyone...
She came over to me the other day and gave me one. I took it and said "thank you" then looked over at Sheena lying on the floor and laughed. There was a coaster right in front of Sheena on the floor by her nose. I guess Rachel was passing them out to everyone...
The curio cabinets!
She loves to look at all the pretty items inside...
She would open and close the gate and climb up and down the stairs all day if I let her. The big smile is because I caught her right before she was heading up...
Edamame!
She loves the little soybeans at the sushi restaurants, so I bought some for us to snack on at home. The big pile is just for the picture:). We do shell them for her I promise...
Apples!
She has always loved apples way back to her first taste of applesauce when she was starting solids. I usually cut them into chunks for her or make my homemade applesauce and freeze it in individual servings. Well, on Thursday, after she posed for all her adorable photos at Sears she found an apple in her diaper bag. (I had put it there to cut up in the restaurant at dinnertime, but they gave her mandarin oranges instead) I was looking at the photos on the computer at Sears and glanced at her and there she was...chowing down on a whole unpeeled apple like she does it every day! It scared me at first because of the choking potential, but she was doing a great job. There were several tiny little bites taken out of it and she was chewing diligently. I stuck her in her stroller and let her eat it, then put it in a baggy until we got home and gave it back to her as promised when we got home. Here she is munching on it the second time. I know it was starting to get a little brown, but she just loved it! It kept her busy for quite a long time:)...
The big drum at Gymboree!
Very cool...I had to buy two for at home:)...
We were ten minutes early the other day and she went straight for the drum!
She even does loud and soft on it now like they taught her in class:)...
The Echo-Microphone!Very cool...I had to buy two for at home:)...
Her teachers!
OMGoodness, it is so cute the way she loves her teachers! Reminds me of me:).
I have always loved and respected teachers.
This is her very 1st Gymboree teacher.
Rachel was in two of her classes back in June and now has her just for Music.
She lights up every time she sees her:)...
This is Rachel's new Play&Learn teacher. She moved up a level upon turning 16 months old. The first time we were in her class it was so cute because instead of using her Gymbo the Clown for a demo she used Rachel who was standing right next to her, of course. Then, on Saturday, we were getting ready to leave and she pulled Rachel up on her lap and put her shoes and socks on for me. Rachel just loves her already, and I think she kind of likes Rachel too:)...
Gymboree Play & Learn Class!
She tried and tried to put that ball in the basket but was not able to.
I predict she achieves her goal soon!
She was so close but would lose her balance at the last second:)...







3 comments:
Adorable pictures-(I'm glad I don't feel creepy commenting on your posts now.)
I remember when Bennett found his first apple, I was so terrified that he was going to choke on the peal but he did great. Isn't it funny that kids tell US when they are ready to move on to the next step. I think if they didn't force us to let them grow up we would keep them babies forever.
Love the apple picture! She looks like she is really checking it out. The edamame picture is cute too, that is very hip of her. :)
The photo you took of me blowing bubbles at Rachel is my very first teacher/student picture! I have it hanging on the wall in my bedroom, to remind me why I love what I do. :) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment