Last night's post was such a sad one, so I thought tonight we could use a happy one! Besides this is long overdue. I say that because we got back from Disneyland five weeks ago today, and I have not posted our Mickey Mouse pictures yet! Goodness, I can be such the procrastinator sometimes:). So, about three days into our Disney vacation we "discovered" a much more efficient way of getting the "important" pictures taken! Simply let the Disney Photogs do it! We got our PhotoPass card from a really nice, helpful guy near the castle and he snapped the photo of us below.
I can't remember for sure,
but Rachel was either just falling asleep
or just waking up from her nap in the stroller:).

I love this castle picture!
Again, our sweet girl was sleepy:), but it is still cute!
She really did a great job despite the heat and interrupted schedule.
These were all taken on our last full day there.
~ July 4, 2009 ~

A close-up...

We waited in a very long line for a very long time to see Mickey for...like 10 seconds!
Geez...I was hoping for a little longer than that for Rachel's first time!
We did get a few great photos though!

I had some fun doing some editing before ordering the photo cd:)...

Oh, My Goodness!...Rachel especially seemed to love the big, soft, fuzzy characters. She just LOVED Winnie the Pooh! Check out her adorable reaction...

One of my favorite pictures:)...

We were actually waiting to see Eeyore. I was SO excited, but at the last minute they announced that Eeyore needed a nap and Rabbit would be filling in.
So...here we are with Rabbit.
He was just so sweet too!

No Disney Photog here, so Frank took this one:).
Tigger was so funny and playful!

The line to see Minnie Mouse was way too long for our little one to wait in, and it was in the sun! So, we decided we had seen as many characters as we would see for our first visit and decided to go on some rides in Toontown.
Here we are waiting for a ride.
Line too long...so we tried another...

We tried to go on the Dumbo ride, but it was
"out of order",
so here we are in the Dumbo car for photo opps...

Waiting for the fireworks...

The fireworks were extraordinary,
but I especially loved the music that accompanied them:)...

Long day for our baby girl:)...

Just a close-up of our "sleeping beauty"...
We had such a good time despite a few "bumps" in the trip. Mommy could have done a little better planning:), but now that we have done it once we know what we will do differently next time! Looking forward to going back. We did see two fairies, but no princesses! Next time...for sure. We definitely recommend the PhotoPass system though. After they took pictures of us that day, we were able to use a password they gave us to access them online. I took about 32 pictures and with editing and borders I turned them into about 140! Then I ordered the cd from the site and now I can just purchase my pictures at Costco or wherever I wish. After several days of trying to juggle the stroller, baby, diaper bag, digital camera and video camera...in the extreme heat and crowds!...we were so happy to learn about the PhotoPass system!
2 comments:
looks like SO much fun! :) whenever we decide to go I'll have to pick your brain for the "do's and don'ts" list! :)sounds like you have it down to me!
and i'm not sure you could be more organized lori :) sounds like you are a WONDERFUL planner and very detail oriented! :)glad you had a great time!
looks like you had an amazing, beautiful time lori....what wonderful memories for that little sweetheart....and mommy and daddy too!!!
can't wait til we can go with a few of the grandkids.....we did seaworld last year and it was so fun....hectic with 4....but fun...!
hugs,
kimberly
Post a Comment