This is one of Rachel's new favorite things to do...climb and stand...yep, toppled off two ottomans already. I must admit it is kind of fun now how she brings me a book then proceeds to climb right up onto my lap for me to read it to her.
Ah, yes..."mean" look...Mommy asked for it though:)...literally..."Rachel, how about your mean look?" I only asked after numerous attempts at trying to get a smile out of her and giving up.
This makes me laugh...I know she's checking out her new bracelet which came inside the purse, but what's with the foot in the air?!
Also from today...another new favorite...walking around carrying photos of Sheena. She seems especially drawn to this one of four pictures of Sheena from when she first came home...a tiny 6 1/2 lb. ball of fluff. Rachel walks around with it saying "woof" and "Shee" which is what she calls Sheena, then she shows it to Sheena and kisses it over and over...so sweet!
Love the tongue:-)
A kiss for the puppy in the pictures...
A smile for Mommy...
This evening I caught her reading to Sheena...
Notice the mess! She had to touch practically every toy and took every ball out of the bin and EVERY book out of the crate! I think she missed her toys and books when we were in Texas:)...I did take her Gymboree tote and about 10 books and some toys, but there is just
Just getting messier:)...but gotta love that little smile! Mommy did not mind the mess at all...Rachel entertained herself for most of the day with this and Mommy did laundry, cleaned up the kitchen and relaxed:)...every so often she'd bring one over for me to read aloud, but she read most to herself or to Sheena... 
"no place like home"...







4 comments:
as fun as it is to visit other places...there's just never anywhere like "home". :) these are adorable picutes! even before i got to the end where you wrote about the certain pictures you had to click on to make bigger ~ i had already clicked on those two specifically! :) they're just so cute!!! :)
thanks for sharing!
that look cracks me up!!!! i remember someone else asking their child for the "mean" look and it was pretty much the same look!! funny how soon these little ones learn sooooo much.....and it certainly looks like she was happy to be home among her familiar treasures!!!
so cute!
hugs,
kimberly
Yay! I've missed Rachel pictures. I love the mad face. I love that she does it on command even more! That's super cute. That's hilarious that she empties her toys out everywhere.
I am so glad I decided to catch up on your blog today, so many great pictures. The mean look is hilarious! How do you look at that and not crack up? She obviously LOVES to read too. Good job on that, Momma!
--Christina (JGC)
Post a Comment