Last night, after Rachel's bath I put a new pair of jammies on her. We came downstairs and her Daddy took one look at her and said, "She looks like a little pack of fruit stripe gum!". He asked me if I remembered it. I did! The one with the zebra in the commercial. I think we may be "dating" ourselves here:). Oh well, here are a few pictures of Rachel from this morning in her "fruit stripe gum" jammies. We think she is the sweetest, little fruit stripe gum ever...with long-lasting sweetness:)...I read that a complaint of the gum was that the flavor didn't last long...her sweetness never subsides...Rachel and her baby doll watching The View! 
So cute to see her holding her baby...
A kiss for baby...







5 comments:
so sweet! and so much sweeter than the stripe gum!! i remember that specifically from toys r us!! :)
love the pics with the dolly :)
I LOVE the pjs. So adorable. and I don't think that you are dating yourself by remembering Fruit Striped Gum. I used to buy that all the time, it was my favorite. I still from time to time will buy it.
Thanks for sharing such cute pictures of Rachel, she's so beautiful.
I love those jammies ... she is so cute with her dolly!!!
Hi - visiting from Resolve - toooooo cute in those jammies. And with her babydoll.
Lori,
Those pj's are precious on her and as a side note, I loved Fruit Stripe gum as a kid!
--Christina (JGC)
Post a Comment