It IS a most, wonderful time of the year, but such a busy ~ busy one too! I am missing my blogging and sharing of Rachel pictures:)...Lately it seems if I am not illin' I am runnin' and sometimes even doing both at the same time! Mommy here seems to keep relapsing from that cold that started back in October. Frank had a bout of it too. It even got to Rachel this time. She must have some kind of immune system as it was her first cold and she seemed to recover pretty quickly. She had that little "barking seal" cough a couple of nights in a row and we took her in to the clinic. She has been better and better each day since then:)...She still has a little cough and it is so cute because she knows to cover her mouth when she coughs. She likes to drag out a little raspy "Hiiiiiiiii!" sometimes though.
So super busy getting ready for the holidays and the trip back home for a week. Rachel's 1st Christmas, last year, was spent with just us here on the West Coast. We thought it'd be nice for Rachel to see her Grandparents and Great-Grandparents this year. We are also looking forward to seeing a couple of our siblings and some aunts, uncles and friends! I have just a little more to do around here so we can celebrate on the 23rd:), then it's all about the packing and traveling. We did get in to the studio for a holiday photo shoot today. Yay! I thought I'd share a few of our "Tutu Cutie" in her Christmas Tutu this time. I have lots more to share but this is a start. Must get to the present wrapping extravaganza!!! So...short post...but hopefully the pictures will make up for it:)...













3 comments:
What adorable pictures of Rachel! She looks so sweet in her tutu.
I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your family. :)
Lori:
These pictures are just to sweet for words! I love the ones with her looking in the stocking ... she is ADORABLE!!!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
:-) Christine
So adorable! I am obsessed with tutu's so I love to see Rachel in them!
Have a fabulous Christmas!!
Post a Comment