Friday, December 25, 2009

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!

Whew! What a whirlwind of a holiday season this year! We have traveled for other Christmases...to Ohio and Texas...but doing so with a 21 month old is very different! Fun, but different. I have never been good at "light packing" and am even worse with a baby/toddler:). We had a great time visiting with family and a few friends. Our flights were mostly on-time and uneventful. The weather was divine...just enough snow to make me very happy:). So much more to write, but I really just wanted to get this on here and dated appropriately since I did not get to update the blog the entire time. so...for now...Christmas Wishes...and some more photos from our Holiday Photo Shoot...

"T'was The Night Before Christmas..."

"Santa Baby..."




2 comments:

Jamie said...

so sweet lori ~ glad you are all home safely! wishing you a wonderful new year! :)

Christine and Stephen said...

LOVE LOVE these pictures of your family and the ones of just Racheal!

Glad your holidays were wonderful and I hope you have a blessed new year!

Christine