Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our Little Artist at Work!

Last week I was trying to get the Autumn decorations down and put away. I have about nine plastic bins of Autumn decorations including Halloween as it is my favorite season. I love bringing all the Autumn hues into our home:)...Anyway, getting this down in a timely manner has always been a challenge for me. It is even more of one with an active and very curious toddler! So...to entertain Rachel I broke out the Crayola Color Wonder set I recently picked up...fun stuff:). Here she is with the "magic" markers that produce pretty colors on the Finding Nemo pictures. Rachel seems to believe tapping the ends together makes them even more "magical" and I think maybe they remind her of the rhythm sticks from Music Class...
Creating a masterpiece...
Taking a look...
And the finishing touches...
"I am so good at this...I must...applaud myself!"
Now for a little fun with the TaDoodle Markers!
All done!
(with a little help from Mommy:))
Now...anyone who know me knows that it is quite an HONOR to have pictures posted on the refrigerator. I have this "thing" about stuff hanging all over the fridge...not a big fan of it...BUT...how could I not post these:). So cute! I put the date on them and we will eventually have to put them into a special portfolio. Wouldn't it be fun for Rachel to be able to look back at her artwork from over the years:)...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

this is so sweet! :) and such a wonderful artist she is! yes...you'll definitely have to keep these for sure! :)

Timmarie said...

Keeping the art work is the best thing. As she gets older and into school it will be impossible to keep them all. A quick tip is to have a display board and display each for a week. Then take a picture of the child with it and it can go away (whether in the keep pile or the trash). By taking the picture, you will always have a memory of it.