Sunday, December 6, 2009

Maybe...

"Maybe if I sit on Daddy's suitcase he can't leave for his business trip!"
OR
"Maybe if I have my hat on, he'll take me with him!"

That's one of Rachel's favorite things to do...putting hats on her head:). She also likes draping clothing items around her shoulders or over her head. Yes, she has gotten into my dresser drawers and has worn some unmentionables of mine on her head and around her neck...I do have photos but will not be posting them here:). She makes me laugh so hard some days that I have tears streaming down my cheeks. What a wonderful sense of humor this sweet girl has and she LOVES to make people laugh. I just love her so much it overwhelms me sometimes and brings tears to my eyes. What an amazing little sweetheart. I still check on her about 10 times a night to make sure she's breathing...just something I have always done...and I love to watch her sleep...so serene...so peaceful...so innocent...sigh...

We Are So Blessed...

3 comments:

Jamie said...

yes you are. :) ALL of you. :) tis the season to be reminded of truly how blessed we are. :) what a cutie!

Lea said...

So sweet! Gillian has just started with putting clothes around her neck and over her head. This week when I was folding laundry she got a pair of my CLEAN undies around her neck. And, yes, I did take a picture! Rachel and Gillie would have such fun together!

Evergreen said...

What a sweetheart! And I love the pics of the artist at work! Such great expressions!

:-) bbody