Waiting for the rest of the guests to arrive!
Enjoying some time with Timmarie, Timmi and Russell... How cute is the Da-Da in his clown nose?!
What is even cuter is how absolutely thrilled Rachel was to get her very own lifesize Gymbo! He is blocking most of her face, but I think you can see enough of the smile to see what I mean!Gymbo's 1st HUG from his new friend!
Singing "Happy Birthday" to our girl!
If only Daddy was looking up and Mommy had remembered to keep her clown nose on! Oh, and we forgot to put Rachel's party hat on:)...
Oh, well...it was a good time anyways... Some of our fun party guests...
friends ~ Michael and McKenzie
friend ~ Teacher Katherine...and Gymbo, of course! The Birthday Girl enjoying some of her cake!
I love how her Da-Da has his hand on her back:)...I think one of us is always touching our girl...just cannot get enough of her sweetness... Ahhhh...THIS picture tugs at my heart.
She just LOVES her Gymbo the Clown. Even at home she drags him all over the place. He even sleeps on her dressing table...covered with a blankie, of course... This was fun!
She is finally starting to enjoy opening presents. She did not like ripping the paper before. She even used to put it back on when I tore it open for her. She always liked finding out what was inside a giftbag, but was never into the wrapped gifts. Well, that changed with this occasion! She does it slowly but is definitely into finding out what is inside! A bowling set!
An awesome new book!
Cake break...
Using the utensils...
Just sweet...so much happening all around:)...
Look who has Gymbo!
Momma, Gymbo and Teacher Katherine (She is so awesome! We love her!)" Maracas for you!"
Teacher Katherine brought a bag of goodies from Gymboree! Maracas, Castinets and Scarves! Fun Stuff!
Oooh...what is in this package?!
Momma brought some "theme" presents;)...Snow White!
Here is a tiara and dress-up dress for our next visit to Disney! There was also the Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs DVD, three Princess Sing-Along DVDs and a Precious Moments Musical Snow White figurine for the curio. Yep, when Momma find a theme she has a little fun with it:)...
I thought this picture just about summed up the Birthday Lunch part of the day! Such a fun day!







4 comments:
Great pictures Lori ... looks like she had a wonderful birthday ... I love the smile of her face for new friend Gymbo!!! True Love and you can tell from her face and how she carries him around!!!
Christine
Oh she really loves that clown!!! Looks like she loved her party Lori! What a special day!
Lori it looks like so much fun! I love the photos! Thanks for sharing and happy birthday to Rachel!
looks like a beautiful day for a beautiful little girl. :) good job mama! :) wish we could have celebrated with you in person! :)
Post a Comment