So...my favorites from Starbuck's were waiting for me when I got up. Love, love, love my Venti Green Iced Tea! (2 Splenda/No Classic). Rachel and I enjoyed the apple fritter too! I took her to two Gymboree Classes today and just enjoyed watching her have fun. She is so sweet. We were having a blast dancing around in Music Class with the scarves to "Celebration". (the kiddos love those:)) I was across the room from Rachel as she can weave around all the people much better than her Momma. I saw her bend down and pick up a scarf one of the little boys had dropped and thought "Uh-oh,"...Well, I ended up getting the nicest smile from his Mommy when Rachel went over and handed it to her little boy then went back to her dancing. Proud Mommy Moment..."That's My Girl!" It is so funny when I tell her things like that are so nice of her and that I am proud of her and she responds with "Uh-huh!" and a smile...like "What else did you expect, Mommy?". Warms my heart...
After Gymboree, Rachel and I went and bought a few slices of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory for dessert tonight. I thought I'd take the pressure off the Da-Da:)...now he just has to come up with dinner. I did not open my present yet...I dropped a few hints about either a digital picture frame or a new external hard-drive for all my music and pictures as my is running out of space...so we'll see...
Pictures and more later...am I really 40+4??? Gulp.For some reason this quote popped in my head today...
Life is not measured
by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments
that take our breath away.
~Unknown







2 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a great day!
So glad you had such a happy day. :) You deserve it and soooo many more!! :) Love that quote ~ i have a picture frame with that quote on it...in the frame is a photo captured of matt and i the moment that milo was born...unbelievable. :) here's to the very best year yet!! :)
Post a Comment