"Happy Memorial Day! In memory of all our fallen soldiers, and to all the brave men and women who are serving us today. Celebrating indoors...Brrr...cool and rainy out here! Not at all like the Memorial Day weather we used to get back in Ohio..."
So that is the same comment as I put on my Facebook page today. I was trying to type a little post here and add pictures from today, but I guess Blogger changed something in the process and I am having TROUBLE:(...
Seriously, I just have to give up tonight. So frustrating! Why "fix" something that isn't broken!!! Will try again soon. We had a nice day at The Waterfront and Seattle Aquarium and the pics are cute...hope to share soon...
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
i saw some on facebook ~ so cute lori! looks like a fun time. :) can't wait to take milo to sea world and the aquarium one of these days. :)
Post a Comment