Actually that is "Happy Da- Da!!!!! Day!" in our house. That is if Rachel even gets to the "Day" part. She likes to drag the word Da-Da out and make it super long with different sounds..."Da-Da-aa-aaaaa-aa-aaaaa..." (think Tarzan:)) It is too funny. She tries to do it with "Mom-Mom", but it works best with "Da-Da!".
So...I had a nice chat with my Dad today, but Frank has mostly been on the road. He went back up to our house to clean and get it ready for selling. He said it looks so beautiful that I might want to move back in! (guess that means every so often you have to move everything out to clean it then refurnish and start over:)) We have talked to him quite a few times today, but we will have to celebrate his Father's Day another day this week. We are going to have to surprise him!
I still need to upload tons of new pictures and will add some tonight. I do not mean to be neglecitng my blog, but I have been so busy cleaning, unpacking, organizing, looking after the girls etc...so much to do...







2 comments:
I love the progression of Dada and Rachel's life together. Warm fuzzies all around! Those 2 love each other so much!
Oh, they do, Evergreen! She has him so wrapped around her finger...both of us actually but Momma knows when to be firm:)...Da-Da = Pushover:)...Hugs...
Post a Comment