Happy 4th of July! I finally got the pictures to upload! I added a bunch as I haven't been posting regularly. I know of a few family members and friends who have been checking, so I'll work on getting some updates done. With over a thousand new pics...shouldn't be too hard.
So...we hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday weekend. We are still doing lots of unpacking and organizing and settling in since the move. I apologize if I am being repetetive, but it is way different with a toddler! Slowly but surely getting there:).
We had a quiet weekend spent mostly at home. We actually got quite a bit done. Some unpacking, some pool time, some cooking out, some cooking in, hotdogs, bbq ribs, watermelon and yummy strawberry pretzel salad. (kind of a tradition on the 4th of July for us) We ventured out on the 4th and had hamburgers at a new favorite place of ours, then we made ribs at home. It was relaxing which is what we needed for Frank's long weekend off. No fireworks this year though. We could hear them in the distance, but we did not go see any. I think that is something we will try harder to do when Rachel is a bit older even though she did very well at Disneyland with them last year.
A deer right outside the Master Bedroom window.
Rachel trying to see the deer!
Posing for Daddy.
Rachel & Daddy ready to go out to lunch.
Heading into the burger place...
Rachel always takes time to try to smell the flowers...
Yummy vanilla milkshake!
Rachel & Mommy!
Sporting a boutique hat she got for her birthday!
What Momma gets when I ask for a smile!
Okay, there's one!
Sweet profile shot...
"But I really, really want to go outside!"
Daddy was out there getting the grill fired up...
Yay! He also put together the Sand/Water Table she got for her 2nd birthday! She played and played...then came in for dinner...then played until bedtime! Yep, it's one of Momma's favorite new toys! We did not want to use sand, so we let her play with beans in it. (Note to self: Not a good idea to soak beans in water for hours unless you plan to cook them!) Daddy went and got some aquarium stones to use for next time!
Strawberry Pretzel Salad - YUM!
"Seriously, Momma, must you photograph every move I make?!"
Hmmm...will I think this is "so cute" when she is shaking a set of keys to a real car at me!?!
Yes, probably not!







5 comments:
Happy Independence Day to you!!! :) Hope it was spectacular!! :)
Oh yay! New Rachel pictures!!! Her patriotic outfits are SO adorable, as is her hat! Glad you are settling in! Take your time!
Yay! I missed your pictures so much! I love her hat.
As always, I love your pictures! They are so expressive of Rachel and your life. It's beautiful to share your life through your pictures. :-)
Thank you, Friends. Thank you for staying with me despite my lapse in keeping up with the posts. Thank you for your sweet comments:)...Hugs...Lori
Post a Comment