(This is my fourth attempt at doing a blog post...this blog post! Can you say "frustrated!" It seems I am the only one having this problem. Maybe I try to share too many pictures:). The original date on this was July 10th and I have thought of many things to share since then, but I had to "step away" and cool off. It was perfect the first time, then I tried to resize the pictures and when I did that they all moved around and some disappeared and ughhhh...retried, re-uploaded etc...walked away! So here is my actual text once again but with newer pics. I have uploaded about 1500 since our move. I will try to share. The ones that moved all over on me and got themselves deleted were actually from the move...cute ones of Rachel:) Will try those again another time!)
Here are my words from that original post...
I know I have said this before and I am sure it is mostly just a "given" that Mommies love their babies, but "I just never knew I'd love her so much!" Oh, I knew I'd love my child(ren) but it is a more intense feeling than I ever imagined. This amazing, beautiful little one, who is our precious daughter, makes me smile almost every single moment of every single day. Honestly. She makes me so proud and so incredibly happy. She makes me want to be the best Mommy I can be.
At only 27 1/2 months (probably even sooner), I see a beautiful, intelligent, happy, helpful, thoughtful, loving, compassionate little girl. She has an infectious, delightful giggle and just loves when she makes us smile in return. My heart swells with love, my eyes fill with tears, and my smile widens with joy when I look at my sweet girl. "I always thought I would, I always hoped I would, but I just never knew how much!".
I have quite a few stories to share which I promise to do soon. I know I could probably just choose one photo from the batch below, but which one???!!! Seriously, I love them all and she made some cute faces, I got some smiles!, and the two handed blowing of kisses...sweet:)...We were headed out to run some errands and a stop at Starbuck's was on the list! We may have made too many trips to Starbuck's before, during and after the move as now when I ask Rachel if she wants to go to Starbuck's she says "apple!" meaning apple fritter:)...and "TEA!" then "Momma Tea!" because I always order a Venti Green Iced Tea with 2 Splenda/no classic syrup (my addiction). So the last pic is of us sharing a turkey and swiss sandwich and yes, an apple fritter. The sweetest thing is Rachel always holds up the bag and says "Shee-Shee!" because we leave a few crumbs in for Sheena's treat. Enjoy the pics. More postings coming soon, I promise...
Waiting patiently for Mommy...
Lots of kisses...
Almost a smile...
There it is!
And it's gone again...







2 comments:
awww....so sweet. :) there is NO way in the world i could take milo to starbucks and think the place wouldn't be destroyed by the time we left! ha! :)
she is such a sweet girl! god knew exactly what you needed! :)such a cutie!! :)
Thanks, Jamie! She's been going to restaurants with us since she was 3days old...somehow she is still good in them:)...hopefully we can keep it going! She loves her Starbuck's though! Yes, my love for her far surpasses anything I ever dreamed a Mommy could feel...Hugs...
Post a Comment