"New Wheels!"
"Momma, hurry up! Da-Da's calling us!"
A tricycle!
Some helpful tips from Daddy...
It took LOTS of patience and persuasion to get Rachel to "let" us put that helmet on her head.
She whined and fussed and ran from it!
I'm sorry, but we laughed a little:)...
Still getting used to the chin strap...
Lovin' her new tricycle.
She also hugged and kissed it but the photo blurred...
So cute...
Watering the plants!
It took us a while to get the helmet on
but then we could not get it off of her:)...
She loves her new
"pretty hat that helps keep her from
getting a boo-boo on her head"!
Goodness knows, you should see her poor little knees!








6 comments:
awww...so cute! i can't imagine milo allowing me to put a helmet on his head ~ he tears his hats off the moment i get them on. :(
love her new little bike! we've been thinking about getting one for milo ~ can i ask what brand you chose? so many to choose from! :)
such a little cutie! :)
Jamie! You're quick! I just posted this:)...I emailed you about the tricycle and our decision and some more detaisl about getting ehr to wear the helmet...was not easy:)...Lori
YAY! Gillian wants a bike in the worst way! I don't think she's quite old enough yet, and then it will be winter. So, maybe Easter??? Looks like R loves it! And the helmet is becoming on her!
I love her princess helmet!! She just looks so cute!
How sweet are these pictures! I love that she is learning to ride with no pants on. I love Dad was encourgaing Rachel to wear her helmet by wearing his. She is getting so big.
Thanks for the comments, ladies! Haha, Timmarie, she is wearing that same exact outfit right now! It seems every time she "trashes" her outfit at a meal that little white tshirt is the closest clean item afterwards. Goodness, she is all about getting her food all over herself now, especially the "yogurt" hair treatment.
Post a Comment