Our Baby Girl is exactly 28.5 months old today!
Time is just flying now! Rachel discovered the BEST thing about moving...
"Look what I just showed Da-Da that I can do!"
"Let me show YOU how I do it, Momma!"
"Guess what?"
"The new Pretzel M&Ms melt IN your mouth,
ON your mouth, ON your hands, ON your shirt..."
"Oh, and they are so YUMMY!"







6 comments:
I love the box photo transgression of Rachel's new skill! Very cute. It's true that they would really prefer to play with boxes than an expensive toy it seems. Thanks for sharing Lori! Have a great day.
Chris
Great pictures ... she looks so tall when she is climging ... growth spurt?!?!? Love how Sheena is just looking on and watching her!!!!
Christine
Oh my goodness, that little stinker. :) I would be freaking out if Bennett was doing that. Of course that would only encourage him to do it more. ha ha.
Rachel is so grown up! Every post you make she seems bigger and bigger, it's too fast!
Such a smart little girl...it's sometimes hard to keep up with them, huh? I love the new look of your blog!
so fun!! :) milo would love that stack of boxes!! :)
sooo ~ how did you treat the stains from those m&m's?? haha!! :)
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment