Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary...

...to my wonderful husband!

Married - 18 years
Together - 24 years

You are the love of my life,
my rock,
my soulmate,
and
my very best friend.
I cannot imagine living the last 18 (24!)
years with anyone else.
I love you!
I love "us"!
You are a
wonderful husband
and
a terrific Da-Da!
I love how much you love our girls!

Happy 18th Anniversary, Sweetheart!

Our fab family of four!
Oregon Coast
August 15, 2010
And since we share our anniversary with two very special people who are celebrating a huge milestone...

Happy 45th Anniversary,
Mom & Dad!
You are a beautiful example of
"forever"
and
"happily every after"!

We love you
and
wish you many more
happy years together!

3 comments:

TAB said...

Can you say Holiday Card?

What a great shot

Ashley said...

That is so beautiful, you have an amazing family!

Christine and Stephen said...

What an AWESOME family photo ... I agree ... can you say holiday card!!!

Happy Anniversary:-)