It took her a little longer this move,
but Sheena recently claimed the guest room as her own.
She looked pretty proud of herself
when we discovered her on the bed the other night.
I do believe she was smiling!
Of course, somebody else had to join in the fun!
Rachel was just delighted
to find her dog-dog on the bed in the guest room.
Not only did she join her,
but she threw all the pillows on the floor.
Then she picked them up and put them back on the bed,
then piled them on top of Sheena and
tried to lie on top of the pile...
think The Napping House:)...
Sheena tolerated it all.
Frank & I just laughed
and I snapped numerous pictures:)...
They really are the sweetest.
We are so happy with the bond they have shared
practically since day 1...
more like day 5 maybe.
It was a good thing I was looking down
when I entered Rachel's room last night to check on her.
Sheena was sprawled across the ABC quilt
lying on the floor in front of Rachel's crib.
I'm not quite sure how she got in there
as we keep the door almost completely closed,
but it was a precious sight nonetheless...







2 comments:
awww...so sweet. :) our new little penny girl and milo seem to be establishing a good bond also ~ especially when milo has treats. ;)
such a special little relationship between your girls. :) truly warms my heart....
Great pictures!!! I love Shena on the bed by herself "look at me"!!! Our dog Happy has decided the guest room is just fine for sleeping and is making the bed his own!!!
Post a Comment