Apple was one of her first words...
"A" has always been her favorite letter...
So...it just makes sense...
The other night while I was cleaning up the kitchen
I was listening to the most delightful sounds
coming from the family room.
Frank had mentioned earlier that he wanted to show
Rachel something on the iPad.
Not only did it hold her attention for
an incredibly long time (as does her little laptop)
but she was having so much fun
and doing pretty well with it!
She uses her fingertip better than I do
to look at the photos on her Da-Da's Blackberry.
Apparently practice has prepared her well...
It was just the cutest thing!
The iPad had her attention and she had mine.
I could not stop watching her delight
(and her Daddy's:))
as she stared at and manipulated
what she was seeing on the screen...
with pretty good accuracy I might add.
Yes, I took several photos
and remembered to grab the video camera this time.
I wonder if this will make the
"Dear Santa..." letter this year...
I wonder if this will make the
"Dear Santa..." letter this year...
On another note...
She is getting very good at a
game on her little toddler laptop.
She LOVES her ABC's and there is a game
that "rains" letters one at a time.
She is so cute as she identifies each letter
then finds it on the keyboard.
Then she can press the key and collect the
letter "raindrops" in a bucket.
I could not believe how long she played it today!
Thanks to her laptop,
Play-Doh and Washable Markers...
preparing meals is pretty easy!
I will admit that I did take my eyes off her
briefly today and she colored
ALL over her forehead!
We seriously tested the "washable" part...
and, yes, yes they are!
Completely!
YAY!
Play-Doh and Washable Markers...
preparing meals is pretty easy!
I will admit that I did take my eyes off her
briefly today and she colored
ALL over her forehead!
We seriously tested the "washable" part...
and, yes, yes they are!
Completely!
YAY!







1 comment:
I love those pictures, and let me tell you Bennett is missing "his" iPad. But we asked him where it is and he says "Daddy's boss needed to take it to work, it will be back next week." Ha ha. So cute. Have you let Rachel play "Plants Vs. Zombies" yet. ha ha, I can't believe that Bennett plays it (because it's zombies) but he loves it and he loves when Daddy helps him.
Post a Comment