Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just For Fun...

Sharing some recent pictures.
Just for fun.

Having a snack in the Master Bathroom
while Mommy gets ready. 
I really need to videotape Rachel and Sheena
looking at each other through the fireplace.
Rachel thinks it is hilarious...
not sure what Sheena thinks. 
 Something that is becoming an
everyday occurrance...
climbing INTO things!
 Not so much fun if you pull on the chain though!
 Watching the rain!
 Taking care of Baby!
 What a sweet Little Mommy.
 Hmmm...not so sweet when Mommy wants a smile!
 Seeing a pattern here...
if she can get in it...she will!
 Ahhh...another,
 "Rach, smile...please?!"...
or
"Honey, will you look at the camera?
Just for a minute?
Let's take a picture for Daddy?!" 
 Yep, definitely a pattern here too!
Makes me a little nervous about
taking her in for portraits next week.
Maybe the professionals will have better luck.
When I ask her if she will "smile pretty"
for the lady at the portrait studio...
she tells me she will!
She even promises me,
so I will try to hold her to it!
Climbing into or onto things...
smiling or not smiling...
she is still the sweetest little one.
Love, Love, Love...
this little darling
 even though she is getting
more opinionated and independent by the minute!


2 comments:

Lea said...

Ok, Lori, I LOVE this house you are in. Simply beautiful! Rachel is just too funny, as usual!

Christine and Stephen said...

Lori:

Great pictures as usual but I have to ASK ... is that a fireplace in the bathroom next to the tub ... Oh My ... when can I book a reservation for that blissful retreat ... SO JEALOUS!!!!