Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We hope everyone had a FUN, and maybe even SPOOKY Halloween! We just got home from a very busy weekend up in Seattle! It was nice to go up and check on the house, see our wonderful neighbors and take Rachel to GYMBOREE!!! Yay! We truly realized how much she misses it. She had a blast! She was able to attend an Art Class, a Play&Learn Class and best of all...the Halloween Party! It was so nice to see her teachers and to just observe her running and playing and laughing and climbing etc...I have lots of photos to share! Before we left we made Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes and she passed them out at her Daddy's work dressed up in her adorable costume:)...The cupcakes were yummy and she was told by more than a few people that she really "brightened their day"! Sweet... 

So, while I have lots to share, I will simply share the following photos for our friends and family members who really want to to see Rachel in her costume! I will get some much needed rest and  share a lot more soon! 

Here is our
Busy "Baby" Bumble Bee!
This was taken right outside the office
before we went in to pass out our cupcakes...  

I KNOW I am biased, but could she "bee" any cuter?!
Mommy heart-melt...
and yes,
I had the boutique hairbow made to match:).
What can I say?!
(remember, you can click on the pictures
 to make them bigger if necessary) 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that costume, especially the sparklies and the bow!

Jamie said...

sooo sweet lori! :) i wish milo would leave stuff on his head alone :) she looks absolutely adorable as ALWAYS!! :)

Carissa said...

What an adorable bee.

I was searching through DisneyStore.com and I found this shirt that I think you might need.

http://www.disneystore.com/clothes-girls-disney-parks-authentic-ohio-state-university-mickey-mouse-tee-for-kids/mp/1263427/1000204+1000763+1000809/