Friday, November 5, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes...YUM!

Wow! The weeks go by too quickly! I cannot believe it is Friday already. I figured it was about time I got some more Halloween pictures posted. Last Friday, before starting on our roadtrip up to Seattle, Bumble Bee Rachel and I took some yummy Pumpkin Spice cupcakes to her Daddy's work. But before we could do so...we had to make them! I found a "delicious the first time!" recipe online and went to work. As it turned out I ended up doing all the baking while Rachel napped. She was awake for some decorating and taste-testing though...

"This is how we do the sprinkles, right Momma?" 
 They passed the taste test!
 "More...peas..."
 "Not more pictures...more cupcake!"
 Ready to go!
 A close-up.
Gosh, I could go for one right now!
 Getting ready to head to the office!
She just loves her musical Halloween card.
It sings "I want candy!" and now...
so does she!
Oh, the outfit?
She could probably go as a "cat burglar"
if the bumble bee gig doesn't work, huh?
 It was so nice out,
we got her into costume in the parking lot:).
Just a side shot as I already shared
the front and back the other day.
 Rachel's #1 Man!
Da-Da!
Sweet.
It is funny as every time
we pass his office she says
"Da-Da...work...eat...nom, nom, nom, nom"
and smacks her lips.
I think I know why.
Since moving here,
we have met him for lunch,
taken him out to lunch,
eaten lunch in his office,
dropped off Starbuck's numerous times,
passed out Buckeye Cookies
and now Pumpkin Cupcakes!
No wonder... 
 She did such a great job putting 
a napkin and cupcake on everyone's desk.
I only saw her dip her finger into someone's
frosting twice:)...
 Hanging out at Miss Timmarie's desk! 
 This is what a Bumble Bee with
a mouth full of pretzels looks like!
 
Calling Daddy at work from work! 
 Yep,
Bumble Bees get thirsty too!
It was fun! Quite a few people said it really made their day to have Rachel visit! After this, we put on our sweats, piled into the car and headed to Seattle for a fun Halloween weekend!!! Will share more soon...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

those look SO good! :) i love all of your Fall decorations too. :) what a lucky office to have two such wonderful people stop by and bring treats!! :)you are truly amazing lori! just not sure how you manage to do it all! ;)