Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rachel's "2.5 year" photo shoot!

The "Autumn" Series...

I finally!!! took Rachel in for the photo session I have been planning for quite some time now. I think it was meant to be because, while the overalls are still a bit big, the dresses fit pretty well! These are some of my favorites from the "Autumn" session. It took Rachel some time to warm up to the new studio location and photographer, but once she did she was great! Um...until the "thumb smash", but that is a story for tomorrow's post.

We got lots of Autumn pics of Rachel at the
Pumpkin Patch/Apple Orchard in October,
but it was so sunny that day
and many look washed out.
I'm glad I got her into the studio for these.
If you have been following the blog 
for awhile, you might remember that I 
took her in for the Autumn
background/shots last year too. 
What I can't help but wonder is...
"Why didn't I do it for her first Auntumn?!"
That would have been very cute at 
7-8 months old...

One of the new collage formats
the photographer showed me how to do.
(Yes, that's the denim hat she has had for almost two years.
You might remember the pink flower on it from before?
(Tulip Festival 2009!)
Well, pink flower no more.
I pulled it off and glued on a sunflower:))
 What a mischievous look!!!
 I love this one with all the leaves on her lap.
Rachel kept setting the flowers and leaves
all around and the photog told her she was
"quite the little decorator"...
um, she might get that from her Momma:)...maybe...
 Okay...
This was FUN!
I stuck her in the bucket/barrel/basket? with her pumpkin
and asked the photographer
if I could gather the leaves and drop them on her.
There are about 7 or 8 pictures
from the series and
I created this "Sequence Collage".
I got the idea from the stocking one
we did at Christmas.
Fun!
I just loved her expressions as the leaves fell on her!
When she threw her head back and laughed out loud...
it was THE BEST:)... 
I hope you can see them okay as they are smaller.
Remember you can click on the picture
to make it bigger.
 She would not leave the tricycle be,
so I asked if it could be in some of the photos:).
Our photog was pretty awesome!
 Just sweet...
 One of my favorite close-ups!
She took quite a few for us:)...
Hope my blog friends enjoy them...
thanks for looking!
Tomorrow...the Minnie Mouse Dress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos as usual! Thanks for sharing!