Friday, November 12, 2010

More Photo Shoot Pics...

One of my favorite things about taking Rachel in to get her pictures taken, besides the actual pictures themselves, is that they let me do as many outfit changes as I want...or as many as she can tolerate. This time was kind of fun as we started in the Autumn overalls and when it was time to change, she actually got excited about wearing her "princess" dress and Minnie Mouse dress! This is the dress I got her for her 2nd birthday thinking we were going to Disneyland in May. It is nice how it worked out that we are going in November instead as it actually fits her now. It would have definitely been too big in May. I surprised her with the little, sparkly, red apple purse. The funny thing is that I put the red gloves it came with inside the purse for her to find and totally forgot they were there! So no pics of those here, but we will have to try them in Disneyland. Ther is even a little princess ring for her to wear. Cute set. I hope we get to have a meal with some of the Princesses this time. That would be sweet!

Our Little Princess!
 What is that face?!
Love it though:).
 A different perspective, I suppose.
 One of Mommy's favorites!
 I love this as it looks almost exactly
like one of her 2nd birthday photos
except for a different dress and she is a little taller!
 Sweet innocence...
 Precious "Princess"...
 Oh, I love this one too! 
 One of my collages:).  
 I could not believe they had something like this!
How cute with the filmstrip?!
"Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall...
Who's The Fairest One Of All?!"
Of course, we think it is our sweet girl:).

True story...
The night before our photo shoot,
I bathed her and then tried her dresses on her.
She looked cute in the Minnie Mouse, b
but the look on her Daddy's face
when she "modeled" the Snow White one...
priceless!
He picked her up and said,
"She looks so sweet!
How can I ever put her down?"
Yep, Mommy's heart melted just a little bit.
It was so cute too as she wanted to wear it
and play in it just like her Bumble Bee costume!

One more "session" tomorrow and I will have officially shared her latest photo session with all my blog friends. Thank you for looking...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the most fun about having a little girl is dress up. Im sure having a boy in an football outfit is cool but i don't know if it surpasses the sweetness of a princess dress. love the pic...dada

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Thanks for the comment, Da-Da! Did I get that quote right? I love how much you love your baby girl! :-)

Carissa said...

So cute!!!! I love how her eyes light up in these pictures. She knows she is a Princess. :)

Frank is right, dress up with little girls is the best and I'm going to have to come dress up your little girl because we just found out that we're having another boy! It's exciting, but no princess dresses for us.

Suzi said...

She is just GORGEOUS in these photos! Can't wait to see Minnie Mouse tomorrow. :)
-Suzi