Thursday, October 7, 2010

Snickerdoodles!

Wow, thanks for the sweet comments:)...and not giving up on me. I still check a bunch of blogs, but do not always have time to leave comments:)...love everyone's blog!

Just tried again...giving up for now:(...seriously, why can't blogger leave things alone? Having trouble uploading pics.

Not sure who gets the chance to check the blog, but I know it has been awhile since I last posted. This is my third attempt and still no luck:(...it won't upload my pictures...will try again later...

6 comments:

Carissa said...

I still check out your blog. :)

And don't worry about long times between posting, just don't give up on me. :) I'll post again-at some point.

Jamie said...

i still check! :) i just don't always have time to write because it's milo's favorite thing these days to drag me away from my laptop the minute he sees me on it. ;)

Lea said...

We are still here too! We love to see Rachel's adventures!

Tyler and Taylor's Mommy said...

Hi sweetie...still here, checking you out, you awesome mommy you!!! Love the Rachel pics!!! You inspire me to blog, now if my computer would just let me access google, i could do it more...

Christine and Stephen said...

Me too .. me too... and I know it is always a few weeks between my posts ... ahh such is the life of a busy Mama!!!

Anonymous said...

I still check the blog and I LOVE it!