So...my (almost) "Wordless Wednesday" must make its return. I have so many pictures! Frank thinks I take too many and I might just have to agree with him. Of course, just because I agree with him doesn't mean I can stop this picture-taking obsession. :-) Just sharing some pictures from December leading up to the holidays...
One of the ways this Mommy was able to
get things done to prepare for the holidays!
My girl loves to draw, write, color etc...
Trying not to smile!
She was so curious about the tree
from the moment it appeared in the great room.
(the artificial one)
(the artificial one)
What is more fun than a box of
snowman ornaments?
Kissing each one...
We made our first trip to a
Christmas Tree Farm!
Seriously, does anyone in Oregon
even have an artificial tree?
This may be the beginning of a
fun Christmas tradition!
I loved having the live tree in the house
and all the live wreaths and garland
on the outside...
Little attitude, maybe?
I believe this was the first of several saws
the Da-Da used to try to get the tree
tree-stand ready!
I half expected him to see if the
Tree Farm had a return policy!
We will try again tomorrow, perhaps!
Rachel got a little tree from the local nursery.
She has been having fun
decorating and redecorating
it all season...
Our Snowman Tree!
(artificial in great room)
Oh, and the camera person is crooked,
not the tree:).
Oh, and the camera person is crooked,
not the tree:).
Our Disney Tree!
(cute little live one in the family room:))
Some exterior shots
Uncle Jamie took when they were here...
Uncle Jamie took when they were here...








3 comments:
I always love looking at your pictures! I don't think you can take too many!! (if so than I am guilty too!) :)
You know, Rachel's "serious" face makes me smile as much as her "happy" face. Looks like she really enjoyed her holidays!
so sweet lori ~ i love that you take so many pictures and rachel will too someday. :) she is such a cutie! looks like your holiday season was lots of fun! we always get a live tree....wouldn't have it any other way! :)
Post a Comment