I am happy to be writing that Sheena's red blood count is continuing to improve! We have been taking her in for her PCV blood test every day. She has gone from 20% to 22% to 25% to 27.5% since last Wednesday or Thurday! Very encouraging. She is a little less "yellow" too! (we want pink!) Her energy is increasing which is good to see. I got a little teary-eyed last night when Frank came home from work. She was so excited, wagging her tail and going to greet him. Reminiscent of "old times". So good to see her like that. Getting her medicine into her twice a day is pretty easy as she acts like she is starving ALL the time. That part makes me a little sad as we cannot just keep feeding and feeding her. Oh, and thirsty! My goodness, she is drinking gallons of water. Of course that means we are going outside more:). It's all okay...just want her to keep improving and to beat this thing called IMHA!
Just a few more pictures of the girls
from the past couple of years.
I have possiby posted them before as they are some of my favorites...
Just sharing...
Hug!
Munching on an apple...
Snuggle!
Just one of Mommy's favorites from a trip to the park.
August 2009.
Keep the prayers and positive thoughts coming. It's working! We also appreciate everyone who has been checking in on Sheena still! Thank you for the emails, texts, FB messages, comments on the blog, and voicemails...so nice of everyone...







1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear that Sheena is continuing to improve that is great news!
Cute pictures, as always. I love the look on Rachel's face while she's eating her apple. So cute.
Post a Comment