Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shee-Shee Update!

One of my favorite photos!
The Da-Da multi-tasking
to give the Momma a break!
Yep, he's pretty terrific!
January 2009
Rachel ~ 9.5 months
Sheena ~ almost 7 years old

Now for a little update on our fur-baby for our friends and family members checking in! Sheena's PCV blood test was at 28% today! Awesome! Keeps going up! Have to go back again on Friday. Blood is less yellow too, so not seeing as much "destruction" of cells from what I understand:). Infectious disease tests all came back fine. We were kind of hoping they'd find the underlying cause there, but sometimes they just don't know. And...it is almost like having a newborn back in the house! The prednisone has her getting us up every few hours to eat/drink and or go outside during the night! Yikes! Okay, so the newborn wouldn't have us taking it outside at night, but you know what I mean:)...We'll take this over her being sick any day though...Thanks for checking in and the continued best wishes for our pup...

2 comments:

Christine and Stephen said...

LOVE the picture!! So glad to hear the Shee Shee is continuing to get stronger!!! I love the updates and the pictures so keep them coming!!!

((HUGS))
Christine

Evergreen said...

I'm so glad things are improving for her. Yippee!