Thursday, March 31, 2011

Be back in a few...

Yum!
"Happy Birthday to Rachel"
Buttercream Frosting is just too tempting!
So...I have LOTS of  birthday pics I want to share, but I really need to focus on getting my thank you/photo packets in the mail. I'll simply leave you all...my friends and family...with this one  from when we were singing Happy Birthday to her at her Saturday Minnie Mouse party! The Buttercream Frosting recipe is delish, I'll admit. I'm not too fond of the fondant...makes cute cut-outs but not crazy about the taste...well Rachel just popped the dot right into her mouth...one of many! Guess she liked it! Have a great weekend, Everyone...be back next week...

3 comments:

Lea said...

That cake is just darling!

Carissa said...

You did an AMAZING job on the cake!!! I can't wait for more pictures.

Jamie said...

wow!! great job lori ~ it's beautiful! :)you amaze me! :)

btw i usually have my sound off but today it was somehow turned on and i heard the song you have playing by aerosmith "don't wanna close my eyes" ~ one of my very favorites! :)