Friday, March 18, 2011

THREE!!!

Happy
Happy
Happy
Birthday
to our
Sweet
Beautiful
Smart
3
year old!

She certainly makes being a Mommy
way better than I ever dreamed it could be!
Oh, how I love my Baby Girl
even though she insists...
"Daychel Momma's Big Girl!"

Sharing some of this year's "overalls with the #" pictures. It has become kind of a tradition now. I was so happy to find that the darling Minnie Mouse overalls I had made for her (Etsy.com) to wear to Disneyland in November still fit. Judging by how big they still are she will probably be able to wear them for our next trip to Disneyland. Yay! Getting our money's worth:)...plus I just love them on her. We didn't have them in time for our November photo shoot, so we had to take the "ears" too! It all blends nicely with this year's party theme...

Too cute!
The standing ON the number was all Rachel's idea.
One of my favorite collages this year.
I thought it was cute how Miss Ashley caught her looking
over each shoulder.
The shot of her back was my idea.
I could not resist a shot of the personalized ears.
Our "Number 3" collage!
When Miss Ashley saw the overalls
she asked if we'd take some photos
with the new red umbrella they had just added to their props for Spring. 
Rachel loved it!
She likes holding the umbrella when we are out in the rain.
We both end up soaked and giggling when she does,
but it is so much fun.
Oh, and Mommy's hair gets flattened!
Who cares when you get to soak up all those
giggles along with the rain...


Busy, busy day planned for Friday! I did not get nearly the stuff done I thought I would today. We had to make a little detour to take Sheena to the Emergency Vet this morning after kind of a scary night last night. She is going out to the bathroom excessively due to the Prednisone...normal side effect. Last night we noticed that her, um...#2 shall we say...has changed. It was kind of alarming, so I called the office last night. They said if it continued to get worse to bring her in. Picture this...Frank, Lori, Sheena all going out together in the pouring rain throughout the night Wednesday night...Sheena wearing the leash, Frank holding the leash and Lori holding the flashlight! Poor Sheena...talk about a "deer in the headlights" look! If she could speak, she possibly would have said something like, "Doesn't a girl get any privacy around here anymore?!"  Hey, I had to see if there were any changes. There were, so I took her in this morning. She appears to be okay. This is a side effect too, but it is one you do not want to mess with or ignore. She is now on a bland diet and a pill twice a day to help get things back to "normal". Somehow we managed to stop at Starbuck's after the vet visit and STILL be on time for Rachel's gymnastics class. She did GREAT! I am so proud of how she tries new stuff each week! We have next week off then she starts a new 6 week session. Anyway, two more errands tomorrow morning and then it is time to celebrate! Oh, and tomorrow is baking day for Saturday's cake and ice-cream party. Bring on the fun!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Love these pictures! Those overalls are just adorable!!! Happy birthday Rachel!

Carissa said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!

Evergreen said...

Super pictures! Happy #3!

Ashley said...

Happy birthday to the most adorable Rachel!!

Colette said...

How sweet is she!!! Love it! Happy birthday!!! i remember the day so well!