"Happy Birthday From Your Girls!"
What a nice day we had!
Daddy got off from work early and joined us
for Open Gym at our new gymnastics place.
Rachel saw him when he came in the door
and was so excited...
she ran around exclaiming,
"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"
over and over.
It was so cute.
He helped her with a bunch of her skills...
balance beam, trampoline, bars etc...
After that Rachel and I stopped to get his cake then met him at home. We headed out for some pizza then back home for ice-cream cake, singing "Happy Birthday" and opening presents. On the way home Rachel announced to him that he could open his "Scary Birds" t-shirt and have some cake! Um, whatever happened to surprises?! It was so funny. We were both laughing. Then Frank asked her what else he was getting! I shushed them both:). One of us asked Rachel if she could keep a secret. Her response was, "No, I CAN'T keep a secret." Yep, I believe her! Oh, and "Scary Birds" is actually "Angry Birds"...Rachel and Daddy both got stuffed ones...he unloaded them right out of the bag last week before I had a chance to grab his and hide it! Geez! The Mommy really does try!
The above picture(s) is another gift. I took a picture of the girls in our "Powers" hats yesterday, actually more like 20, and then framed a black and white one for his desk. (Yes, Frank has worn his WAY more than I have...see Sheena's faded one:)) I REALLY tried to get Sheena to "smile", but she was having none of it! She did sit for 20+ pics...tolerating the camera flash and Miss Rachel's hugs and such. I could not find a "Daddy's Girls" frame in a 5x7 size, so I decorated one with some scrapbooking supplies. It came out pretty cute! He loved it! Yay! The ice-cream cake was divine! (Must workout twice as long tomorrow). All his siblings and his mom called and wished him a "Happy Birthday". I know that meant a lot to him...that they all remembered and called. He said he had a great day. I am so glad! He deserves it...big time! I can't believe this is the 26th birthday of his that we have celebrated together. Goodness, where have the years gone?!
Frank, Sweetheart,
If you are reading this...
I love you!
The girls LOVE you!
I'm glad you enjoyed the little celebration we planned.
I love that you find the most joy and happiness in celebrating in the simplest way...
simply with your girls.
You are such a wonderful husband and daddy.
We are so lucky to be in your life...
and to have you in ours
every day!
All my love...hugs & kisses,
forever yours...
Lori







No comments:
Post a Comment