It has been quite the busy week around here! I tried to get Rachel's birthday pictures taken last week, after Disney but before her little party, but we got snowed in! Seriously, they said it was like the worst snowstorm in over 100 years or something! We couldn't go anywhere for 2 days and lost electricity for 15 hours or so. Crazy stuff after a few "colder and more rainy than normal" days at Disneyland! So...anyway...birthday pictures were rescheduled for today! We had a new photographer, as in new to us, and I must say...we are quite happy with the results! Thought I'd share one of the little outfits...still doing three...thank goodness my little one is a pretty patient/tolerant girl...
We took a couple of little "friends" with us!
She has been taking "puppy" everywhere this week,
so she made it in the pictures.
This 2010 Christmas present from Grandma Fran
is quite the hit over a year later...
This one caused me to tear up a bit.
She looks like such a big girl here...
Sniff - Sniff...
Makes me think of school portraits!
The little cupcake necklace
Grandma & Grandpa
got her for Christmas looked so pretty
with the blue dress...
and the pink one
and the overalls
as she didn't want to take it off!
The little cupcake necklace
Grandma & Grandpa
got her for Christmas looked so pretty
with the blue dress...
and the pink one
and the overalls
as she didn't want to take it off!
Just so sweet!
This is the first time we have been able to
get her to rest her chin in her hands!
Hope to share some more this weekend!
I think we are officially
done celebrating...now Mommy can get
caught up on Thank You's,
done celebrating...now Mommy can get
caught up on Thank You's,
which should be here
tomorrow or Saturday,
tomorrow or Saturday,
and make some plans
for some Easter activities!
for some Easter activities!
We stopped at World Market today and bought a few little Easter decorations. I found a yellow basket for her and some cute, little (non-candy) items too. We were shopping and chatting and she saw a big bag of jelly beans. She said, "We need to get those! I love jelly beans!" (she doesn't but apparently she forgot) I told her we didn't need such a large ($7!!!!) bag and that we needed to wait to see what the Easter Bunny brings! She said, "Sends!" I said, "What?" She said, "Sends! Like Santa sent the Christmas presents, remember?" I said, "You mean the Easter Bunny can't come to our house either?" She said, "No...not inside...but she can look in the window! She can just send the candy." That's my girl! At least she's consistent:)...














3 comments:
Oh my gosh. She looks so big! Love the pictures and the dress.
She is so beautiful. I can't believe she's 4 now! She was just 2 when I "met" you and your family. Sigh....
Love these photos, how in the world can she be FOUR already?? She is adorable :)
Post a Comment